We helped Steelcase migrate their analytics to the cloud. Now consultants can convert 10x more business.
- Steelcase had big data problems but a lacked the infrastructure to analyze it at scale
- Their team of data scientists and engineers knew it was time to migrate to the cloud so they could start building more advanced solutions
- The multitude of cloud-based products made it difficult to choose and make a compelling case to senior leadership.
We helped USAA turn around their big data projects and create a data engineering culture
- Data problems can become such difficult people problems that soldiers are focused on problems at home instead of being shot at in a war zone.
- USAA realized the hard way that data engineers are needed in order for data scientists to be productive.
- A lack of data engineering culture made it difficult for USAA to execute and create ROI for their data.
We helped Airbus create a real-time big data project streaming 2+ billion events per day
- The system processes 2,000+ messages per second from aircraft all over the world
- We used Microsoft Azure managed services such as Event Hubs and Azure Managed Kubernetes
- The system uses open source technologies such as Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Apache Avro, and Apache Spark.