We helped USAA turn around their big data projects and create a data engineering culture
- Data problems can become such difficult people problems that soldiers are focused on problems at home instead of being shot at in a war zone.
- USAA realized the hard way that data engineers are needed in order for data scientists to be productive.
- A lack of data engineering culture made it difficult for USAA to execute and create ROI for their data.
We helped Airbus create a real-time big data project streaming 2+ billion events per day
- The system processes 2,000+ messages per second from aircraft all over the world
- We used Microsoft Azure managed services such as Event Hubs and Azure Managed Kubernetes
- The system uses open source technologies such as Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Apache Avro, and Apache Spark.