Accelerate Big Data Project Success
Why do so few companies create enormous value from Big Data while most fail?
Accelerating a team’s Big Data project requires the right combination of people, project design, management knowledge and technical skills. Successful companies win with Big Data and generate huge ROI from their projects.
The problem is, most companies lack one or more pieces of this crucial combination – so their projects fail. As a result, many companies are fearful of creating Big Data projects because they know that many Big Data projects go nowhere. We accelerate your big data projects by helping you use your existing resources more efficiently, build stronger teams, and gain deep understanding of technology best practices.
This is where we come into the picture. We have mentored hundreds of companies on big data projects all over the world, ranging from startups all the way to the Fortune 100. When we mentor and train companies on Big Data, we speak from a vast experience. That experience isn’t just ours, but draws on the hundreds of companies we’ve worked with. Most Big Data training companies teach technologies for a few days, then leave you to sort out the really hard parts of Big Data. We are the only company that provides world-class mentoring, technical, and management training on Big Data.
- Use your existing resources more efficiently
- Ensure you have effective business and use cases
- Build the right teams
- Gain deep understanding of technology best practices
- Solve the inevitable issues that come up with any large project
We want to mentor you on what successful companies did so you avoid the others’ failures
How do we do this? The biggest secret to project success is getting the right help from the beginning or as soon as possible when there is an issue. Here’s some examples:When we mentor and train companies on Big Data, we speak from a vast experience. That experience isn’t just ours, but draws on the hundreds of companies we’ve worked with.
- Most Big Data training companies teach your technical team technologies for a few days, then walk away, leaving you to sort out the really hard parts of Big Data. We are the only company that provides world-class mentoring, technical, and management training on Big Data.
- Getting your software team and engineers ready for Big Data is critical. Without qualified people with the right technical skills, Big Data projects fail. To be successful with Big Data, you need a to create a really solid data engineering team.
- Next, the technical team needs to know how to create data pipelines with Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Spark. We provide in-depth, hands-on training on these and other Big Data technologies.
- Management is the next key piece of the puzzle. Management issues with Big Data projects and teams is a very common recipe for failure. Managers need to know that a Big Data project is vastly different and more complex than a small data project. They need to learn what is possible and what’s available in the Big Data ecosystem. They need to understand the critical steps to creating a Big Data solution and the iterative approach that’s required.
- Finally, no team can go through a few days of training and be expected to be experts, so we provide ongoing mentorship. If your technical team gets stuck or needs help, we provide the answers. If your management team needs advice, we have the experience to guide them with any decision.
Big Data project failures waste
millions, while successful projects
generate millions of bottom line results.
We’re so confident that you’ll be successful
that we’ll refund the cost of the engagement
if you aren’t completely happy.
The right help saves millions. The wrong or a lack of training can cost millions. One of our clients experienced this the hard way. Here is their story.
It was frustrating. We were failing and the Vice President was watching us do it. We had all the books and tried to work through the steps, but our use of relationship database systems like MySql and Oracle meant we were approaching Hadoop in a fundamentally incorrect way. Our RDBMS solution was slowing down the Big Data solution.
Within two days of finishing the course we had rewritten major components of the database architecture. Over the next six months we completely overhauled everything we had done before we worked with Jesse. The 14 billion rows of data that used to take 16 hours to run were running in 2 hours, and the upgrades saved our company millions of dollars. If you take into account the lost time, and the salaries of our team while we were failing we could have saved a lot more — we really should have worked with Jesse sooner.”
How can we make your
Big Data project a resounding success?
We want to accelerate your big data projects to be more profitable, productive, and preeminent. Contact us and take the first step in guaranteeing your success with Big Data.