Business of Big Data Workshop
We conduct a workshop with the managers and executives to talk about Big Data solutions. This workshop considers the technology at a high level. It focuses on the application of technology your business problems. The workshop teaches your team the value of data and how to make money with it. Our workshop help you to reevaluate previously impossible boundaries and think of new streams of revenue made possible by Hadoop and Spark.
Duration: 1 day
Intended Audience: Non-technical, Managers, VPs, CxOs
You Will Learn
- What exists in the Big Data ecosystem so you can use the right tool for the right job.
- An understanding of how HDFS works and how to interact with it.
- An understanding of how MapReduce works and how each phase works.
- Learn how to run successful Big Data projects.
- See the step by step and iterative methods I teach Fortune 100 companies to use in their Big Data projects.
- Learn how to use data to become more profitable, productive, and preeminent.
Managing Enterprise Data Strategies
Thinking in Big Data
Introducing Big Data
What is Hadoop?
Introduction to HDFS
Introduction to MapReduce
Engineering Big Data Solutions
Doing Data Science on the NFL Play by Play Dataset
Enter the Query – The Hive Story
Algorithms Alone – Lost in data
Q & A
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark
- Apache Hive
- Apache Pig
- Apache HBase
- Apache Impala
- Apache Kafka